Clinsol Consultancy (P) Ltd, earlier Syncorp Clincare technologies was established and privately held since 2011, As a Site Management Organization (SMO), head quartered in the heart of India's healthcare services and IT hub, Bangalore. Since then SMO has been providing exceptional site management for phase II, III and IV clinical trials involving pharmaceutical, biological, and medical device products to its clients.
Clinsol is owned by Syncorp Health, a life science and health care company, and benefits from Syncorp Health’s significant clinical trial pipeline. Clinsol is a separate legal entity and is staffed with dedicated employees with separate Governance, Reporting, Oversight, Quality structure & SOPs. We are committed to our customers with high responsiveness, flexibility, performance, cost effectiveness and quality.
We collaborate with Sponsors and CROs, and we deploy our streamlined procedures that provide rapid turnaround of tasks, enabling faster start up and compliance with applicable guidelines to reach patient enrollment, engaging and retention goals.
We believe in delivering the best and essential work as an organized team.
Build network of highly qualified and experienced clinical researchers and healthcare professionals with domain expertise in conducting clinical trials across therapeutic areas, and aim “Constantly Enhance and Accelerate” the Clinical Trial Site Management processes to bring therapies and devices to the market.
Leading Site Management Organization, driven by Knowledge, Integrity and Performance committed to our customers by providing Professional services in the realm of Clinical Research Site Management.
PATIENT CENTRIC CARE
The goal of patient-centered health care is to empower patients to become active participants in their care. “Providing care that is respectful of, and responsive to, individual patient preferences, needs and values, and ensuring that patient values guide all clinical decisions while conducting clinical trials”.
We in“Clinsol” precisely collaborate with customers to understand the challenges they face and then we develop an end to end (e2e) customized clinical trial site management solutions and we provide thought leadership to accomplish their vision into reality.
We are fully accountable for the quality of deliverables to our customers. We are committed to implement the applicable international standards, guidelines, good clinical practices (ICH-GCP), best practices in managing clinical trial sites. To produce high quality results we recruit, nurture, and retain best talents within our organization.
Our ability to learn, grow, and contribute to clinical research is what provides each of us with meaning and identity. This accomplishment of being part of developing therapies for human wellbeing is special, that is larger than ourselves is a powerful force and an important dividend of great leadership.
Respect in the Workplace
We believe in environment where everyone is respected and empowered in the business and allowing all to feel their work is valued and recognized for their ideas and contribution.
- Clinsol collaborates with customers to understand the challenges they face and then we develop an end to end (e2e) customized Clinical Trial Site Management solutions
- Work with identified sites and assign the trained, experienced CRCs to manage the clinical research sites.
- We implement validated GCP compliant SOPs, Manuals and Guidelines for site management services
- We implement our validated project management tool to increase trial efficiency.
- We implement site and study management tools and processes data, & to ensure the Patient compliance throughout the study.
- We accelerate the timeline and productivity in study start up, conduct, and close out.
- We work with sites accelerate timelines to reduce the time taken for patient recruitment.
- Collaborate with Clinical Investigational sites to retain the study subject by providing the required support to minimize the drop out.
- We recruit, nurture, and retain best talents within our organization and assign the trained, experienced staff for a given study/site.
Networked Principal Investigator